Dr. William Chavira began his private OB/GYN practice in December 2001. His goal is to offer excellent medical care that is comfortable and safe for women and if she is expecting, for her unborn children. Protecting the dignity of human life is a primary concern for him.
Dr. Chavira on EWTN's Life on the Rock
- Personalized obstetrical services
- Prenatal-to-postpartum care
- Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- Management of certain high-risk conditions
- Promotion of breastfeeding
- Well-woman exams
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears and menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility
- Support for natural childbirth
Dr. Chavira offers care for his patients at St. Joseph's Hospital & Banner Good Samaritan Hospital.